Monday, October 13, 2008

New Title

Barely over one month and I would have to rename this blog.

I guess you would have noticed the addition of an author to this blog. Well, it's none other than my CH or better known as Rain (from the nick used).

Seeing the fun I'm having filling up my free time sharing my vacations and some memories with everybody, Rain would like to have an occasional post. However, as her life is filled with activities, friends and not as mundane as mine, she's afraid that she would not have time to maintain her own blog. Thus, the headache of renaming this blog started.

There were 2 suggestions given by friends.

Witch suggested renaming it to butter and rainbow's footsteps. Yes, I do remember the nickname, butter. However, butter was a nickname from an era without rainbow and that does not bode well with Rain. Furthermore, the character of Butters in South Park is so lame (really watching too much South Park these days). Sorry, Witch, idea #1 is shelved.

Suggestion #2 comes from the old (oops... sorry, should be young) and wise, Yin Hoon a.k.a "youngestgranny". Sun/Sunny and Rainbow's skyprints. Very interesting and creative. "skyprints" sounded so whimsical, like something from a fairytale. Sun ... albeit a good description of me, round and hot, reminds me of someone else whom I knew. Again, sorry. Idea #2 shelved.

With the guest author being too lazy to help out. Finally I took the liberty of renaming this blog to something generic. Now it shall be known as "Our Foot Steps on This Path". Sadly though I can't change the url.

1 comment:

Bamboo said...

ah well, as long as both authors are happy, who cares what others think :P... oh by the way, Rain, I saw in the Facebook that during your trip at Sg. Lembing, my uni friend is there too! What are the chances! But that photo not taken by you one lah... dunno who d :P. His name is John Eng. Anyway, congrats on the new title... and dun worry about the url cause we all got it stored as favourites so no need to remember the url at all :P