Saturday, September 27, 2008

I popped 'em open and they cracked me up!

Ok, before you judge me, please let me clarify.

I am not an alcoholic ... really. I only drink on occasions ... it's true!
And these 4 bottles are actually consumed over a period of 2-3 weeks.

Why I want to blog about them? Well, these made me smile ... and I do not mean the kind of smiles you get when u are drunk.



This is it. See .. it's a very refined drink.

Handcrafted ... sounds like some wood carvings or maybe expensive jewelry or something.

Microbrewed ... that means you can't get it everywhere.

12 fl. oz. that's just a tiny little bit ... you can drive even after consuming one of these. See, there's nothing saying that it's alchoholic.




There .. the name of the brew.

Saint Arnold.

Patron Saint of Brewers. Can't get anymore holier than this.

And why it cracks me up you say?

Here is why.



And the Finale!



Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: